According to Direct Selling News:
Plexus Worldwide may be the biggest company in the direct sales industry that you’ve never heard of. But Plexus executives don’t expect that to be the case for long: In the last two years, the company’s revenues more than quadrupled. With a strong weight-loss pillar and a recently added pain-relief pillar, the company is growing exponentially.
According to Inc. 5000:
Plexus Worldwide was #8 in the list of fastest growing companies.
The Sponsoring System describes Plexus as:
“A wellness company that sells dietary supplements.The company’s products are aimed at helping its customers detoxify their bodies, lose weight, and live a healthier, happier lifestyle.
The company markets its products via person-to-person sales (direct selling) where those who have often experienced the benefits of the Plexus line of products share their stories and the products with those they know.”
The company currently offers 16 products the most popular of which is dubbed the “Pink Drink” (Tri-plex). According to Direct Selling News, a recent internal survey of their Ambassadors found that about 92 percent said they had joined the company as Ambassadors because they found that the products work. Its website is full of video testimonials from both customers and Ambassadors.
Many, if not all, of the Plexus products contain active ingredients known to aid greatly with weight-loss. However, Chief Marketing Officer Alec Clark is on record as admitting that the products aren’t for everyone. Like most weight loss products, results will vary by person. Of course, the company makes a point of recommending that clients consult their physicians before using Plexus products.
A few years ago, the company received a warning from the FDA about product claims. FDA might not regulate or test the safety of wellness products, but they do have strict guidelines on what a company can claim about a product. Showing their integrity and commitment to their customers, Plexus quickly reviewed and rewrote several of their product descriptions to comply with FDA guidelines. Again, this doesn’t seem to have affected their astronomical growth.
The company has plans to continue to expand its product lines which is good news for Ambassadors as it provides more opportunity for sales.
Along with its popular detoxification supplements, weight loss products, and the company’s original Breast Chek Kit, they offer a body cream, a line of pain relief products, and a multivitamin.
Can You Be Successful with Plexus? What You Need to Consider…
- The Plexus Plan for its Ambassadors was created by founders who were once distributors, is working fabulously for thousands of distributors, and has created one of the fastest growing networking companies of all time.
- Many of its clients and product users become Ambassadors simply because they strongly believe in the products after first trying them. (I had terrible migraines and very low energy until I started taking Plexus products which have helped me tremendously.)
- It’s not difficult to sell products people love and find effective which are also growing in popularity.
- There is a very low first investment.
- The astronomical growth can offer assurance that Ambassadors are joining a stable and highly successful company.
- The product might not work for everyone, but that is true of almost any product.