What is Plexus Bio Cleanse?
At first glance I wrote Bio Cleanse off as just another Cleanse. Fortunately, as I conducted more research, I realized that again, a Plexus product has taken the average product and made it a lot better. Plexus Bio Cleanse is meant to help you lose weight by taking care of something called intestinal plaque or mucoid plaque. If you have not heard of this before it’s actually pretty gross.
Everyone knows, that we develop plaque on our teeth and we just go to the dentist every six months to clean off all the extra plaque that we missed with brushing and flossing. Now imagine what the plaque buildup is in your intestines if you have never cleaned them out before. I will show you this picture to give you an example of how much mucoid plaque you might have.
Fun Fact: If your daily diet is high in fiber, you only retain three meals in your digestive tract. If your daily diet is not high in fiber, you retain up to seven meals in your digestive tract!Yes, this is completely gross, and you can just imagine how much weight you will take off just by getting rid of this disgusting build-up in your intestines.
Most cleanses can take care of this plaque. I want to point out the benefit that all the other cleanses don’t provide. It is the ability to oxygenate and energize your body. (It even says it on the front of the bottle, lol)
This is the description provided on the Plexus Website:
Description: As a result of the modern lifestyle, most of our bodies are burdened with toxic waste and slow metabolisms. A specially formulated Magnesium compound with Oxygen Enhancement and Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids.
How do I take Plexus Bio Cleanse?
The label says to take two Plexus Bio Cleanse capsules twice daily between meals. It has been recommended by Timie, my Plexus Ambassador to take these capsules right before bed to avoid the possibility of an upset stomach. Keep in mind that it is clearing out all that nasty build-up which won’t feel that great coming out. Once it is out of you, you will feel amazing.
Now, lets take a look at what every Plexus ambassador knows, then dig deeper.
Benefits and Features
- Oxygenates the entire body
- Helps cleanses the gastro-intestinal tract and arteries
- Helps energize the body Enhances weight loss
- Supports collagen production
- Relieves constipation
Now let’s take a look at what exactly is in this cleanse.
Ascorbic Acid: This is a fancy name for Vitamin C. Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin, which means your body doesn’t store it. If you don’t get enough in your daily diet, you need to supplement it with extra vitamins. This study shows that it assist with many different things including immune support.
Magnesium: Studies show that magnesium has a very high success rate for cleaning out bowels for colonoscopies. With that said, this is the key ingredient for clearing out all that gunk.
Sodium: Combined with magnesium, sodium creates a powerful diuretic. With that said, this cleanse is supposed to be gentle; something you can take daily without worrying about running to the bathroom every 10 minutes.
Bioflavonoid Complex: I had never heard of a Bioflavonoid until now, but after doing some research, I have found that Bioflavonoid’s are common in citrus fruits. They are strong antioxidants and anti-inflammatories.
This is a product that contains very few ingredients, which makes it easier for me. With the listed ingredients, you should get the results that you are looking for without an issue. Just understand that as this stuff comes out of you, it may not be the best feeling, but after that you will feel great!
Are there any side-effects to Plexus Bio Cleanse?
When you first start taking Plexus products, your body may begin to rid itself of toxins. Below are some common side effects that you may experience during detoxification process.
Initially, not everyone experiences the same side effects. Although some or all of these side effects can be quite bothersome to some people, you just have to remember this is only for a couple or few days and then they will subside. It’s only due to your detox. Your body will be free of toxins for doing this wonderful cleanse for your body. You really just have to kind of keep reminding yourself of that. If you look at it that way, it will get you through it easier.
- Your body is going to go through a stage while detoxing where you will feel a burst of fatigue. You are probably thinking that is why you are doing the detox to begin with. However, when you are in the process of a detox cleanse, your body is lacking those nutrients so you are bound to feel tired.
- Headaches are one of the most common side effects when doing a detox cleanse. This is because during the cleanse, you would have to disregard your normal routines of drugs and alcohol plus cigarette smoking. Not to mention, caffeine such as coffee and soda. Giving up these things will make your body go into withdrawal mode and you will get headaches. Suffering from these headaches may be a little frustrating but the good news is – you will feel fantastic after your cleanse. It will be well worth it in the end. NOTE: Headaches may be worse if you were ingesting caffeine and have discontinued; however, headaches are normal during detox even if you were not using caffeine prior to starting your Plexus Journey to better health.
- Of course, if you are drinking water and juices on your detox diet, you are going to notice an increase in urination. Not to mention, you will also notice this common side effect because your body is disposing of the horrible toxins that were once in your body. So, while it may be annoying to have this side effect, you just have to remind yourself that each time you go use the bathroom, you have less toxins in your body.
- Diarrhea is another symptom that goes along with increased urination. It’s just your body’s natural way of disposing those unnecessary toxins that were once in your body. It can be a hassle to keep running to the bathroom but ridding yourself of all of the toxins that make you get bad side effects every day, are going to be gone.
- Unfortunately, nausea is another side effect resulting from a detox and or cleanse. The reason you will feel this side effect will be from withdrawal so it’s nothing to be worried about if you find yourself experiencing this symptom. Your body is not used to going a day without soda, caffeine, cigarettes, alcohol, etc. Whatever you normally put into your body each day your body will then be lacking when doing a cleanse so it’s only natural to be feeling this side effect.
- Other reported side effects of detox include:
- Unusually colored urine
- Indigestion / heartburn
- Food tastes different
- Feeling hot
- Feeling thirsty
- Face breaking out
Just stick to the schedule that your Ambassador provides you, drink at least 100 oz of water every day, and persevere! Any symptoms you have will go away quickly and you’ll feel like a new person.
After reviewing Plexus Bio Cleanse, I have found that it has plenty of benefits including weight loss and digestive health. This combined with Plexus Pro Bio 5 can be a winning combo because it not only cleans you out, but provides you with many good microorganisms that are naturally beneficial to your health and digestive system. If you have hit a plateau, or are having some difficulty reaching you goal weight, you should give this a try.
***These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drugs Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.***
As always, I strive to bring you the most accurate and honest information about all of these Plexus products. It takes hours of research at times to put it all together so I truly hope that you enjoy it and learn from it. I want to let you know that I appreciate each of you as readers and want to do everything I can to answer any questions you have. If you want to contact me, just shoot me an email, leave a message or comment and we will get back to you ASAP (usually within 24 hours).
If you want to get more information about Plexus Probio5, send me a message at the Contact Us page.
Call to Action
Just a quick call to action to help me out. Share this page on Facebook, Twitter or your preferred social network. Thanks, I’ll talk to you soon!